Monday, March 14, 2011

What Things Can Become

I often find myself dreaming of bigger and better things. I dream of graduating and moving into a bigger apartment and some day a house. I dream of being able to paint walls and sew curtains and the perfect bed spreads and matching pillows.
I also believe it is important to be okay with the now. So, it is okay that our appartment is small and that I can't really decorate but for what we can do, it is good. 

The Real:
   
The Ideal:
{Brick/Textured wall}
 

{Big Windows}

The Real:


The Ideal:

The Real:
{In the ideal the dishes stay}

The Ideal:
{fresh paint, cute theme, and organized with space}




When you dream, dream big, right?

These pictures are thanks to many blogs. I can not remember where i stole all of these from but most will be in the blogs listed under 'Good Reads'.

No comments: