Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Birkenstocks

 Birkenstocks.
The most comfortable shoe ever too touch the soles of Zachary's feet.

They actually looked pretty good with his outfit in neutral colors, tied in with his coordinating socks.
If any one could work them, 
he could.

Can you tell I am ready for spring? Snow was on the forecast and I still went out in cuffed pants and tennis shoes.

Tuesday night I broke the rules and made a pizza. But it had spinach and a pesto sauce so it was different. Not quite the Friday traditional pizza. I thought it was pretty good with parmesan, mozzarella cheese and caramelized onions. Next time I will do more cheese and add some tomato.


 Last night I remembered that I had oranges in my fridge and got in the mood for some delicious orange treat. So I found this wonderful Mennonite Orange Muffin recipe. These were delicious. I definitely recommend them to any sweet orange fans. 


No comments: