Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend In The Sun

























Friday my Warby Parker try-on's came! So I did just that, I tried them all on. Zach and I like the last ones the best but what do you think? I need some input! I liked the design of the first ones but they were a little to thick for me. And the middle ones, as in as they are, were a little too hipster for me...but really what are your thoughts?


Saturday Zach and I went on a warm walk to Kiwi Loco. We got our buy-one-get one free yogurt and thoroughly enjoyed it. We recommend getting the coconut flavor. Super good!


Last summer I noticed this amazing garden. It is right by the road but I never noticed it before last year and the gardener keeps it so beautiful all season. There were even flowers in snail and butterfly designs.


Sunday I enjoyed walking home from the singles ward in the warm weather and made home made danishes for the first time ever. They were so yummy! Come visit me and I will make you some!


For this recipe click on my new food tab at the top of this page.

3 comments:

Megan said...

As for the glasses, I think I like the last ones the best too. I like the color and I think it has the best shape for your face.

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Thank you Megan.

April said...

I'm with Megan on the glasses. I think it is because the color as much as the shape.
Can I take you up on the homemade danishes?