Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elementary Educatioin

So I am pretty sure I have the funnest major ever. I do get a little jealous of the interior and graphic design majors but do they get to dissect owl pellets and ride around in wheel chairs? I didn't think so. 


Okay so the wheel chair was fun for about ten min. I was seriously grateful for my  legs after those 4 hours. We had a few challenges we had to complete like opening a door by ourselves, going to the bathroom, going up and down a hill, and getting a drink from the drinking fountain. I have no idea how people get them selves from the chair to the toilet and back let alone pull their pants down in the process. And getting a drink always resulted in it running down my face. Lets just say I have a new respect for those wheel chair bound.



 I discovered two skulls for some little rodents. It was so fun! Non of us wanted to stop even tho class had ended. I will definitely do this with my kids.


FYI: Those new tabs you see at the top will be regularly updated with new recipes, outfits and projects that I am working on. For inspiration or to see what else I am up to click n those tabs. I will try to keep this main page just about life's adventures.

1 comment:

April said...

I love how you spelled education, was that to go with the wheelchair theme?