Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday

 Last night I attempted my first sponge cake. Since the egg white souffle experience went so well I was feeling pretty confident. This is my Orange Sponge Cake. It has yet to be tasted but It looks and smells wonderful!


 Today in the General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, president Thomas S. Monson talked about the temple in Rome Italy. It then dawned on me that this will be the closest temple to where Christianity all started. 


 While I was cooking the other day I noticed that the garlic in our fridge was starting to transform. Today I took two of those sprouting bulbs and planed them in a vase. I am excited and hope they turn into a clove or two of garlic.
And look how big our plant is! It has grown almost a foot in the past year.


I am currently taking an Elementary Art Methods class. Most days i think it is ridiculous but it has had its moments. This is a seed i made. The project was to create a pinch pot. I took two and molded them together. So the cute little thing is hollow. I took a picture every step of the way because I was afraid my pride and joy would end up in a million pieces in the kiln. But it survived and now I get to show it off.

No comments: