Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Attempt at the Souffle

 Zach had an interview yesterday for a summer  job working in a plant nursery.  He of course got the job and looked amazing! It was a good combination of easy going and professional. 


Today I was thinking that General Conference started at 9:00 am. On the west coast it did always start at 9:00 but in MST it starts at 10:00. So, we were awake early enough to make breakfast. I decided to attempt the Pancake Souffle again and this time it was a success! 


I said I would try it in the skillet in the oven this time and I highly recommend it. I am pretty sure that this one turned out because I actually beet the egg whites until they had stiff peaks. It made all the difference. 


As I was flipping through the J.Crew catalog one day I fell in love. Those shoes in the middle, their the ones. But they are 198.00. I started searching for cheaper options and I decided I needed a pair of wedge boots. the style on the right are my favorite right now. 

This spring I am loving the white jeans, turquoise accessories and the braided belts. If you are not a big thrift shopper I would recommend at least looking at the belt selection. It is my all time favorite place to find belts.

Shoes from left to right: Paola Ferri by Alba Moda Women's 'Zola' Oxford Wedge Booties 32.99 Overstock.com,  
McAlister Wedge Boot 198.00 J.Crew,   
Chinese Laundry Cory 89.00 Zappos.com
Necklace: Spool No. 72
 Belt: Gap J
Jeans: Urban Outfitters 

No comments: