Wednesday, October 24, 2012

People Watching Wednesday


1. Psychics
I knew they existed and that some people got into that kind of stuff but I had no idea it was big enough to actually be a business. On the street Zach and I were offered a couples special 2 for one. Do you know how much those people charge? Its like 10-20 bucks, and that's just for the people on the side of the road. Right by my office there is a psychic office. And every time I walk by I see at least on person sitting in there having their fortune read. I really thought it was something people joked about not actually something people put any stock in.

2. Guy in a Hoody
I was walking to the grocery store on my lunch break yesterday when a guy walking next to me quickly turned almost knocking me over.  He had this smirk on his face that made me, for a split second, fear being robbed. He quickly walked around me, instead of plowing me over, to sneak up and wrap his arms around a guy walking the opposite direction. It then dawned on me as I turned to see what was going on, they knew each other. They were friends and immediately started laughing when they recognized each other. For a second I was freaked out, the next I was rolling my eyes and laughing. Teach me to stereotype.



 Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments: