Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Papaya Dog


With all of these food posts we are starting to look like foodies, but I promise we are simply people who enjoy eating food. Specifically, cheap food that tastes good.


So we tried out a different 'Papaya Dog' place. This time we ordered chicken sandwiches, fries and 16oz fruit drinks for 5 bucks a person. 


We took our yummy food back over to Washington Square Park to enjoy more people watching. 



This time I got the fresh orange drink and it was very refreshing. The sandwich was delicious and the fries were okay. They were definitely not as good as Zach's homemade fries. Man, I miss that deep fryer. 


Here is one of my favorite scenes of the afternoon. The young man had just been beaten by the older gentleman,  and he sat quietly listening as his teacher gave him advice on the strategies of the game. I was impressed that this young man had taken an interest and was learning. 


Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: