Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reflection


We have filled our 4 years in Rexburg with more memories than I can even remember at times. 
This is the place that I met the love of my life....


... sang beneath the stadium on Sunday evenings ...


 ... had the best roommates X 5...

... made the worlds greatest lip sync dance videos ...


... lived in the dorms and creaky first apartments ...


... went on dates with the cutest guy around ...


 ... went on many great adventures ...


... made lasting friendships (some of which are our married friends now)...


...  spent almost a full semester showing off my engagement ring...


 ... planned a wedding and moved into our first apartment ...


... enjoyed countless shakes and concerts at Sammy's ...


... kept score at basketball games ...


... learned how to play tennis ...


 ... cheered for flag football teams ...


... went shooting ...


 ... jumped off bridges into the Snake River ...


... enjoyed riding bikes on warm summer days ...


... and walking around town and fun places like the farmers market. We have enjoyed our years here and all the friends we have made. While I am sure we will miss this place, we are so excited for new adventures, friends, and memories.
p.s. Three weeks. 

Happy weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Kelle said...

It is crazy how much fun BYU-I is. I still remember meeting you in Psych class. Congratulations on completing your undergrad!

Zach and Sara Allen said...

I can't believe I met you almost 3 years ago. BYU-Idaho is a blast. Thank you so much!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Hey Sara! I love coming here and taking in all that you have to share. I was asked to nominate five people for Liebster Awards, and I just HAD to give you one. I love your blog...http://jhessesmadhouse.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Julie you are so sweet. I am glad you stop by and enjoy every once in a while!