Saturday, February 4, 2012

Transformers Date Night


It has kind of been the 'thing' this semester to go out to get a movie and some food and snuggle on the couch watching a movie or two. 



Tonight we grabbed our red box movies and some Burger King burgers and fries. We watched the second and third Transformers. I was not expecting a good movie so it was just some mindless fun for a couple of hours. I heard some say they didn't like the vicky model trying to act. I thought she was way prettier than Megan and acted just as good in my book, so no complaining on my part.


Today we officially joined the 1st world. We bought a microwave. I don't know why we waited so long but we finally decided putting it on our fridge would work in our small kitchen. So there it sits and we are just so excited about it. I feel like I can make so many more things so much faster now.





Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

No comments: