Friday, February 3, 2012

Spring Time Anyone?


This is what winter is supposed to look like. And this is what it did look like for about 3 hours one day. It was wonderful. I truly enjoyed every min of that winter weather. 
Zach and I walked home in something completely different today. We both had our coats open, no hats or gloves or scarves and with the warm sun and the clear sidewalks we walked through the door pleasantly sweating. Okay so sweating is never peasant but during the winter it is not such an unwelcome feeling.


With winter comes my favorite of shoe seasons. I absolutely love boots, and leather but especially leather boots. 


I have come to the conclusion that I might be a little to obsessed with boots. Its what I look for anytime I have gone out shopping recently, and as I count up my shoes at least 7 pairs are boots. 



 These are some of the shoes I have been dreaming of. They have all found happy places on my PIN board. Someday I wish I could make enough money to satisfy all of my shoe wants... but until then, I must practice self control and window shopping.










Hope you are all enjoying this mild winter as much as we are. Did I mention its February? Whoooo... Midterms here we come!

No comments: