Friday, August 31, 2012

Chocolate


Zach's boss came into town and took the group and myself out to dinner. We went to this place where everything was touched by chocolate. Max Brenner


We all loved how they took a theme and ran it through every aspect of the restaurant. The floor, the napkins, the lights, the plating, all stuck with a common theme and logo. 


I was completely in awe at all the amazing menu choices. I started with a margarita panini  which came with a side of fries sprinkled with cocoa powder. It was sooooo, delicious.


For dessert I tried the S'mores Concoction. While it was good, I was a little disappointed by the marshmallow cream to chocolate ratio. It was about 30% chocolate and 70% marshmallow fluff when I would have liked the opposite.


Zach got the Melting Chocolate Truffle Heart Cake and Shake. That is what I will be getting if I go again. It was a rich soft chocolate lava type cake topped with caramel and strawberries.... I'm drooling just remembering it.


We had so much fun hanging out with the NYC office and being treated so delightfully. If you are a chocoholic you should check out Max Brenner. 

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: