Friday, August 10, 2012

Paige in The Big Apple


I want to wake up in that city
That doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill
Top of the heap 


 My little town blues
They are melting away
I gonna make a brand new start of it
In old New York


 If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you
New York, New York


 New York, New York
I want to wake up in that city
That never sleeps
And find I'm king of the hill
Top of the list
Head of the heap
King of the hill


 These are little town blues
They have all melted away
I am about to make a brand new start of it
Right there in old New York
 

Paige is here, safe and sound. We are loving having her here and having someone new to show around. Its also being a good excuse to help us see more of the city. 

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: