Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Friends and the High Line























On Monday (as in 8/13/12) Paige and I headed out to find the apartments the show 'Friends' said their characters lived in. We were happy to discover they lived in an adorable area and were really in walking distance of each others homes. It was believable, thank goodness.























I also found my new favorite color scheme. Pretty sure I have to move their now that I love it so much.


Speak of the Devil. On the high line we even saw a picture of the lovely Jen Aniston. 
We enjoyed our quick walk of the High Line and almost got a free Coke from the nice guy who took our picture. Id say it was a fabulous afternoon.


Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

katherine said...

ah. so glad friends is believable :)

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Haha. I know, right? haha.