Monday, August 6, 2012

Lunch Date


I met up with a friend for lunch at Wahoo's. Apparently it's big in California and I guess not living there the past couple of years has pulled me out of the loop. Anyway, we enjoyed some delicious fish tacos and good company. 



After lunch we decided we needed something sweet and stopped by this little cupcake shop called, 'Baked by Melissa'. They were selling tiny cupcakes for a dollar apiece. They were just too cute to resist. Zach got the s'mores one and I got the cookies n' cream.  I thought they were perfect and satisfied my sweet craving.




After dessert it started raining. We tried to get inside this cute little church to see the beautiful interior and organ. It was locked so we took cover for close to half an hour in the entryway. Finally as the rain slowed we parted ways and vowed to get umbrellas before next week's storms hit.



Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: