Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mid-Semester


Can you guess where we went for dinner? If you guessed Texas Road House Grill you're right! A month or so ago I got a $25 gift card from work. So, after running some errands in Idaho Falls we decided to stop and enjoy some excellent food!


Look at those famous rolls. I will learn how to make them. 


We helped ourselves to some sirloin steaks.  I will never buy chicken when I can have steak. It's probably because I can make it at home anytime, but steak, I never buy to cook with. Steak is a treat I will never cease to enjoy.  Zach had the loaded potato and I had the sweet potato, my all time favorite vegetable.



Well folks, this week marks the half way point. This time next week we will be over the hump and on our way to finals. I feel like October is just flying by. Its nice to know we are almost done, but so overwhelming at the same time. So much to do and so little time! Good luck with the rest of your semester!


As I sat in the library working on homework I was distracted by the artist on the lawn mower.  By the time he was half way done I realized his perfect lines and that he had lined them up with another patch of grass across the sidewalk. It was as if I had a little rake to organize my zen garden. Little did this lawnmower know what an impact he would have on my psyche. So, thank you lawn mower.

No comments: