Sunday, September 4, 2011

Leather and Hiking

 In between our hiking adventures we had some time to relax and work on projects. Zach was able to get his hands on a wood/leather burner and branded his unbranded jeans. 


His dad had leather scraps that Zach turned into a watch band, two key chains and a wallet. I also tried to get creative and made myself a braided bracelet. 

























A few days before returning to Idaho we all went on a hike to Hidden Lake just outside of Choteau. The hike was beautiful though steep with its many switchbacks. The reward at the top was breathtaking. 





We got to see more mountain goats at the top. Everything was so green and the water was so clear, I might have gone for a swim if it wasn't so icy. I had so much fun hanging out and hiking with the in-laws, I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: