Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fabulous Food

I have been the worst about making anything more than chocolate milk since we got home. Needless to say we were spoiled by all the wonderful food we indulged in these past few weeks. I just got to eat and relax. Here are the treats I captured in order of deliciousness.

#5 Pizza in Bozeman Montana.
Crust, Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Feta Cheese, Artichoke, and Sausage.


Italian Soda from the Coffee shop. 
Carbonated water, Black Berry Syrup, Cream, Ice, Whipped Cream
Excellent on a warm summer afternoon.

 

We had pizza in the old brick building and Italian sodas from the glass garage coffee shop on the corner. I loved the feel of little Bozeman Montana. 


#4 The Park Cafe's Home made pies in Many Glacier.
I had a delicious slice of home made peach pie.


#3 Breakfast at the Allen's. Its not fair because I didn't document all of the home made ones from sour dough waffles to Swedish pancakes. Lets just say you eat good with the in-laws.
This, though simple, was one of my favorites. Granola, Raspberries, Bananas and nothing less than 2% Milk.


#2 Taco bus in Salt Lake City. 
One fish taco that blew my mind. I was really hungry but it was an exceptionally filling and tasty little thing.

 

#1 Made by Summer on Lake Powell
Beef Patty, Ham, Pineapple, Swiss Cheese, BBQ sauce & Toppings
Might be my favorite summer dish of all time.
 

 Okay, now that I am salivating just looking at these, I am going to enjoy our first home cooked meal back in Rexburg. Homemade pizza, thanks to Zach. 

More on summer fun to come...

No comments: