Friday, September 16, 2011

First Week of School

This is the first week of our last year of school. With anxieties towards the future we are so excited to be on the last leg of this journey.
Today has been the first day that feels like fall. We woke up to cloudy skies and opted for the car when it started to come down pretty hard. Here it is at 11:00 and it is still going steady.




 Zach has been working as a security guard like he did last year. It is here in Rexburg this time so we have been enjoying pick-nicks in the back of the truck. I even attempted a home made tomato soup with all of our fresh little tomatoes. I think it was a success. 






 While we have been experimenting with new foods, I tried making some homemade Horchata. I thought it was sooo good! I might do a little less sugar next time, but really got close to the real deal.










Happy Friday everyone!


No comments: