Friday, September 23, 2011

Beginning of Fall

 Today is the first day of fall and I am so excited. I love just about everything that comes with autumn. I especially love the weather, the fall colors and the clothing it calls for. 


We are just so happy to be back in school. 
Okay so all you BYU kids are familiar with the campus clock that tells the hour and plays hymns periodically throughout the day. Well we have joined you in that area. The only thing is, I have no idea where the clock is... well we think its coming from the Taylor quad which is under construction... but I have never seen a clock.
Even though I have no idea where this mystery clock dwells, I have thoroughly enjoyed its music.


This weekend is going to be pretty awesome. Brock and Paige are coming to hang out! This picture is us about a year ago. We are glad to hang out with them as much as possible before Brock leaves for Zimbabwe and we move far away. We just love our Brocky and Paigy time!


Happy Fall and Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Erin Evans said...

Haha I've been trying to where the hymns are coming from too. You think you have it figured out, then it sounds like it's coming from the other direction!

Zach and Sara Allen said...

I know! haha. I can;t always here them either which keeps throwing me off. Are you taking any classes for fun?