Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Hot Date In Salt Lake City


Friday evening Zach and I headed out for a hot date. We drove in to Salt Lake for dinner and some window shopping. 


We ate at the Blue Iguana. A wonderful Mexican restaurant tucked back in an alley. A nice and clean alley. We felt pretty cool going in and felt so cultured deciding what to order.



I went for the mahi mahi fish tacos while Zach enjoyed a sampler that had 5 different flavors. Everything was so delicious. Everything was better than I expected which was good because I went in expecting it to be amazing.  We definitely recommend the Blue Iguana in SLC.



 After dinner we walked up the half block or so to City Creek Center. We enjoyed the shoes and accompanying leather smells in Allen Edmond's and Steve Madden. We also enjoyed walking around the Rolex store and dreaming away.
 

My favorite stop was to the Restoration Hardware furniture store. I first fell in love with this company last fall when I ordered their catalog for sewing class inspiration.  There stuff was as wonderful in person as it was in the catalog. I took too many pictures and enjoyed every minute.


It was a wonderful date night. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good date idea. 

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: