Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekend BBQ


A couple weekends ago we enjoyed the warm weather with a BBQ with some California friends. My dad and brother set up a croquet course and the badminton net they got my mom for mothers day. 


We got to catch up with Scott and Nikki who we haven't seen since New Years, and my good friend Jeff from high school. When we were planning this I realized I hadn't seen him in almost 3 1/2 years. It was so fun to catch up and get re-acquainted. 




It was a really fun evening and I enjoyed everyone so much. I definitely need to be better about getting friends together. 


While we were relaxing and hanging out, Megan was in Califonia heading to her senior prom. Doesn't she look stunning? She graduates in 1 week and will be moving to Utah as soon as she is done which is the best news ever! I sure love that tall skinny girl. 




No comments: