Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What We've Been Up To


We celebrated Easter with both of our families and enjoyed eating a lot of good food and candy. 




We enjoyed 5 Guys with my grandparents. 



We went on a walk and dreamed of future house styles and gawked at the outrageously large houses.  


We ate delicious fruit filled pancakes with my parents and siblings for a great Saturday breakfast.


I indulged in a little whipped cream too. 


Holly, my dad, and I found plants for my dad to plant in the yard around the house for spring.



We admired Meagn in her stunning prom dress and sparkly 5 inch heels.



Zach has been working hard around the house earning our stay.


Needless to say we have been eating really well, enjoying lots of family time, I am having fun teaching and Zach is enjoying being put to work on my grandparents house. We are busy and happy.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

No comments: