Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friends

Last night we enjoyed hanging out with our good friends the Pearsons, Hansens and Schmidts (except for Sarah who was home sick). McKay, Kolton and Jamason were all Zach's roommates the first semester after his mission. I was actually in their ward and they were in an FHE family with my neighbors. I even remember them stopping by to visit us after having FHE. They were the only apartment of guys, in my eyes, worth getting to know. Probably because they were all taller than me and all return missionaries. Anyway, Jamason and my old roommate Kaylie love taking credit for mine and Zach's eventual marriage.


They were all roommates for a couple of semesters until they started getting married. It was so fun to get to know each other when we were all awkward and dating. We even talked last night about our awkward first kisses and dating moments. I think Kolton and Jayci's story was my favorite. I have enjoyed getting to know all of their amazing wives and everyone as couples and seeing their families grow. Brinlee and Tyler are adorable together and make me want to have kids just like them. 

We will definitely miss our fun game playing couples friends. We all better stay in touch with those yearly family pictures and Christmas cards because you are all friends worth keeping.

2 comments:

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Oh that was such a cute post! We have loved hanging out with you guys too. We are excited for you guys, but will miss you! We will definitely keep in touch :)

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Thank you and I am glad to hear it.