Saturday, December 10, 2011

Comedy and a Move


Thursday night was Melaleuca's company party. After sitting through an hour of work talk we got to enjoy a good laugh with Ryan Hamilton. I have mentioned him before and how much Zach and I loved his routine when he was here at BYU-I. So you can only imagine how excited we were to see him again. His "getting the wind knocked out of you" portion did not disappoint.  If you have not checked out this comedian, i suggest you do so. HERE.


The family is moving. From sunny San Diego to, well, multi-temperature Utah. My family has made two moves this year. One from this home of 7+ years to the rental of almost a year and now onto the newly purchased house in South Jordan.




This is the sneak peak of the "new"  house. 




I am so thrilled to have my family 10 hours closer. I am so happy that my parents will be closer to their family and friends. They are excited and so I feel a little less selfish about being so excited myself. We will be helping my parents move in next Saturday to get everything situated before Christmas. Wohoo. Bring on the holidays!


Good luck with finals and moving and holiday travels. 
Happy Holidays!

No comments: