Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Saturday Sunset


The day before my mom went back to Utah we enjoyed a beautiful sunset at the top of the hill across the street from our apartment. It's just below the Cloisters and a beautiful walk and view of New Jersey.
At this point the most walking I had done was from my hospital bed to the cab. I was amazed at how much my hip/butt muscles hurt! I had to walk at snail speed all the way up the hill with a funny kind of limp just to get my legs to move. ha. I was reminded of what a traumatic event my body went through a short 8 days before. I was surprised to see I still was not back to even 80%. Go figure. I guess I'm normal and will need at least 4 more weeks to really heal. I am just amazed at what the human body can do. I think God knew what he was doing. Amazing.



No comments: