Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 13


Well according to my calculations we are on week 15. The week that little gummy bear grows to about the size of an orange.  It can already move and in some cases the gender can even be told. I am going in for my first appointment with my neonatal doctor. I should be getting an updated ultrasound, as well as a look at my old one, a due date and an update on what to expect. I am so excited to get a little peak at our creation today. Even though there is a chance at knowing the gender that typically is saved for week 20 or so when you can be sure. We will be finding out, I am not one of those that cannot plan out every detail as much as possible.  So in about a month you can start looking for a blue or pink announcement. 
So here is the little bump right after lunch time from every angle and arm position. 


Happy Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

The Tophams said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you are doing well! :)

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Thank you Ashley! I have been feeling great. We are just so excited!

Erin Evans said...

So I'm curious if you had morning sickness and how bad it was for you. When did it go away? I'm about 8 weeks along and I have been so sick. I wake up nauseous, go to bed nauseous, and feel that way all day. It's so annoying and I barely leave the couch! But maybe it means the baby is healthy?

I'm waiting to tell people until the first appointment, so you're one of the lucky few who know! I'm so excited for you! You're such a great couple!

Stepper the Mighty said...

CUUUUTE!!!!! I love that little peanut whether it be blue or pink!