Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Last Day with Chelsea


This is our good friend Chelsea. She was the first person to invite us to hang out in the big city and has done an amazing job of helping us get to know the inner workings of this delicious city. On her last week she was still taking us to some of her favorite places. 


If not for Chelsea we would never have discovered this little gem. Perfectly sized individual cheesecakes. These are good, like I'm salivating now just remembering it good. 
If you are lucky enough to get to spend time with this girl take full advantage of her great taste and love of adventure. If I ever needed a travel guide for the world, I think I would choose her.


I am so glad Zach got to work in the same office as you so I could meet you. 

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: