Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Famous Faces


Recognize this guy? Maybe from Spider Man as the Green Goblin or the voice of Fin in Finding Nemo? This is our good friend Willem Dafoe. I say good friend because we go to the same places with our spouses. 

I found a great deal at a spa where Zach and I could each get a hundred dollar massage for less than $40 a person. (I also ruined our anniversary with my non-stop morning sickness, so I had to make it up somehow) So on Saturday, before I could go in for my massage we waited on the comfy couches out front when a women walks in and starts setting up an appointment. Soon after, Willem walks in. Of course it was non other than his lovely wife Giada setting up an appointmet. I made awkward eye contact with him like 3 times and left him with an I'm-playing-it-cool-half-smile as he left. 
So our life lesson here? If you want to see famous people while you are in New York, stick around the Chelsea/Greenwich Village area, because we have awesome luck down there. 

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

No comments: