Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween




Living in a studio apartment doesn't lend its self to a lot of cool decorating, but we tried to get a little festive around here. 


I am in love with this pancake mix from Trader Joes. It was like two bucks for 5 mornings worth of pumpkin pancakes. I truly love this time of year. 


On Sunday night Zach and I Google chatted with my parents. We found all these cool stickers and got all dressed up. It was pretty entertaining. 


We get a kick out of dressing up without really dressing up.  


We carved our little pumpkin in hopes that we might get a few trick-or-treaters this year.  Well and since that was what we did for our first date its one of those things I cant help but make a tradition. Oh, and I love the smell of pumpkin.


Down town is still without power. While some buildings have generators up and running. This might be what Halloween looks like downtown this year.  Talk about extra spooky.


Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

2 comments:

ahlin said...

so glad you guys are safe! that last pic of the city is kind of amazing. so crazy.

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Yeah I couldn't resist snagging it. It was completely dark downtown for almost a week.