Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bare Burger, Again, and Again


Here we are, the same group (plus one) at Bare Burger in Chelsea. Google had groupons we couldn't say no to.  This time I tried the lamb burger, Zach tried the ostrich. Not our favorites. We definitely didn't think it a waste but decided we are more than happy to stick with the beef from here on out.


We were only able to use one groupon per table, since we didn't use ours we stopped by after some window shopping on Saturday for dinner. I know, two nights in a row, how lame.  We had to try the classics this time around. I went for the veggie and Zach had the bison. Best decision ever. I don't know if I will ever enjoy another veggie burger like I enjoyed that one. Wow. Seriously, go try the veggie in the California on brioche.


Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments: