Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pre Thanksgiving Rundown


Thursday night Zach's singles ward had a fun game night. We rotated playing fun games, relay-racing and making ice-cream. I got recruited to help at the ice-cream making station. I did not complain, and yes, I helped myself to some deliciousness.


Ice Cream in a bag directions HERE


Afterwards Zach hung around to shoot some hoops with a few of the guys. 



Saturday night we sat down to enjoy mind numbing shows on Hulu (as well as thought provoking ones) with nice, warm cups of cocoa. Next to a warm shower nothing warms me up faster. Love it.  



Today I finally made pumpkin pull apart bread. I have been wanting to make this all week and so I finally allowed myself the time to do it. Let me just say, it was well worth it. 


Recipe HERE


Hope you all had a great and relaxing weekend! 
P.S. Zach and I got a little crafty but we can't show you anything until after Christmas. Hope you're as excited for the holidays as we are!

No comments: