Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Get-together + Snow


As I write this it is currently 13 degrees. Clear winter sky's make me grateful for cloudy days. Clouds make winter so much warmer.  There was a fairly large snow storm that blew in Saturday morning. It was so lovely watching from the inside of a warm office and then a warm apartment. 

I wish I could have just cuddled up with a blanket on the couch all day but there was work to be done. Zach got sucked into helping me work on a pretty big project. I had to make 5 copies of a laminated file folder game. Thanks to him my days of cutting turned into a couple of hours. It turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself.


Midterms are over but now comes the last stretch to finals. So with many projects to be done, shopping and other things to be set in order before the holidays. I'm afraid I might be down to one post a week. So sorry.



Sunday night we had a little get together with some of our freshman friends. My cousin Maryann and two of her roommates came as well as David, a family friend and two of his roommates. We enjoyed talking and sipping hot chocolate. We really did have a good time with all of them.


A couple of years ago, we went sledding with our friends McKay and Ashley. Since I had no fun pictures to share today, I thought you might enjoy these recently found photos.




Happy snow days!

No comments: