Thursday, November 10, 2011

Books, Projects and Registration, Check.



I finally finished the Hunger Game series this week. I loved them. I heard that a lot of people didn't like the last book because of the ending so maybe I enjoyed it more expecting it to be really bad. I personally loved the ending and who finally won over Katniss Everdeen. I also liked that although she was a super stud she was portrayed as more human than not. So, I give it a thumbs up. What did you think of the series?


I finished my pillow project this week as well. It is due on Tuesday so once I get it back I will post pictures of the final project stuffed with actual pillows.
On another exciting note, Zach and I registered for our last semester of classes. That means we both walk in April. Zach might even get his diploma because of an internship with a well known blogger. We are so excited to be moving on to the next stage of our lives and at the possibilities of living back east for a couple of years. Wish us luck on all going according to plan. 

Happy 11-11-11 everyone!

No comments: