Tuesday, July 16, 2013

39 Weeks


I am so grateful that time never stops, that it continues to move us closer and closer to the day we get to bring Anna into the world. It's hard to wait and be patient, but its so exciting to sit and dream of her and all the fun things we will do as a family of three and counting.

As of last Wednesday I was still only one cm dilated, though the cervix was beginning to soften. She still has not dropped, which is obvious in the pictures. I have been reminded that really none of this matters as it could still be weeks away or just a few hours. All we do know is that things are good and Anna and I are healthy. 

Fingers crossed she comes within a day or two of her due date, or else I might drive my poor mother crazy with all the running and trampoline hunting we will be doing around NYC.

No comments: