Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Adventure Begins


Zach made it safely to New York last night this morning. He got there early in the morning and from the airport took an hour and a half long taxi ride up to Inwood.


Here it is, our little studio apartment. Zach made it sound like it was really small. 
The kitchen is in the nook behind the book shelf the bathroom is to the left of the front door. 


Thankfully this apt. is fully furnished allowing us to pack only clothes and toiletries. 


I love it from the pictures and cannot wait to see it in two weeks. Zach informed me that there is a small stove top and oven although you can't see it. 


More on our last weekend to come. 
I am now off to my first Elementary musical as a teacher. Yay! 
Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

AH! so exciting! I would be scared to send little Zach off on his lonesome to the big city. but it looks like he made it! and the apartment looks great too! we're excited for you guys!

JESSICA said...

I love the apartment! It has such personality! When do you guys move there?

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Thanks, guys! We're pretty excited too. Jessica, Zach is there now, and I'll be moving out at the end of the month.