Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Finally Hit Us


I was starting to worry just a bit about the rain we were getting. I thought I might miss the wonderfully gorgeous season of winter.  On my way home from teaching in Idaho Falls the big flakes started to fall and by Tuesday morning I got to walk in this.



It is slippery and cold but the beauty and adventure of it all makes it so worth it. Plus it makes everything more cozy and hot chocolate can become an option any time and all the time. 



BYU-Idaho was lucky to hold an apostle of the lord. At devotional we got to hear from Elder L. Tom Perry. 


  
I just love this man. Did I mention I have met him? Twice! In the same elevator of his apartment. It's kind of creepy, I know.
As you can tell in the picture below, he is not a small man. I was surprised that I had to really look up at him when we met.


Over the weekend my mom and sisters got to see Matt Costa. He was my favorite musician in high school. Like I knew every word to every song on his 2006 Songs We Sing album. So needless to say I was a bit jealous. Oh and Kimberly definitely gave him her digits. What?!?! So she could do a caricature of him some time, of course. 


I would also like to introduce you to my baby of a shop. All funds will go directly towards getting us to New York and hopefully keeping us there for a while. If you don't see anything you like. Keep stopping by as many more items will be added. 


No comments: