Friday, January 6, 2012

Shopping

While in Utah, we did a lot of shopping. We shopped for food, Christmas gifts, ideas, food, boots, and clothes.  


It became the norm to get ice cream after every run. And of course when you go to Sam's you have to get a fruit sundae.


I had so much fun looking around one of the furniture stores in Garner Village. 



Megan and I got some great jewelry ideas at one of the other shops. 



We spent one evening with Megan and my parents at IKEA. I love this place so much. I took so many pictures of future home ideas. 



They had these cute little vegetable toys my dad kept playing with. They really were pretty cute for being vegetables and all. 




Zach on our future couch with his serious face. Megan did not get the memo. 
We walked out of IKEA with so many great and inexpensive ideas. I always love how places like IKEA can fill you with so much creativity.


I can't say I always feel rejuvenated after shopping. Usually its pretty draining for me. Especially when you can't find what you really want. But when I get ideas I feel revitalized and walk away with a greater purpose. That is when I love shopping. 

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: