Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family Fun Continued

 After Megan, Holly and Ricky were sent off to EFY, Zach, my mom and I got to hang out.
We got to work on mending and sewing projects. We are trying to work on some home made christmas gifts this year and had a lot of fun experimenting. So after Christmas I will show you the details of what we did. 


One night we enjoyed this treasure of a movie. It was an inspiring, funny, and moving movie. I definitely recommend it.


While Zach was at work my mom and I spent time together shopping, sewing, going on walks and hiking the R Butte.




 It was a beautiful clear day and the hike was beautiful. I am excited to go again and loved walking and talking with my mom.


Of course we had to enjoy some Fro-Yo with two shops right here in Rexburg. We tried both Kiwi Loco and Twizzile Berry this week. And I have to say that Kiwi Loco is by far my favorite. They have more flavors and a much better smooth texture. 

When the girls got home from EFY they crashed out from emotional exhaustion for a few hours while Ricky and my mom enjoyed the Army Navy Surplus Store. After we all got back together we did some more shopping and walking around Rexburg.


We got to enjoy the flee market and Megan, Holly and Ricky all walked away with personality perfect treasures while my mom and I walked away with exciting new ideas. 

My mom and sisters were featured on www.simplysadiejane.com she was one of the sellers. I definitely recommend checking out her site. Cute stuff!



 It was so much fun having my family visit this summer. They are a pretty awesome bunch and we are excited to hang out with them all over Christmas. Hopefully we will get more time with the teens this time. Thanks for the great time you guys.

No comments: