Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Shooting

It was such a warm lovely evening in Rexburg. Brock came and picked us up and we all had a good time shooting.





Zach found a golf ball and set it in our target bush. And yes he got it. It took a while to find it but we think the bullet might still be inside judging by the one hole and the bump on the other side. Crazy, huh?


Brock and Zach were quite proud of hitting the stick. It was pretty impressive.


I even was successful at hitting my targets! I am pretty happy I actually hit what I aimed for.


While driving away Brock noticed the Rattle snake only a foot or so from the car. I rolled the window down just enough to get a picture.


It was a pretty fun way to enjoy Zach's last day of his 24th year.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Two words...Hard Core!

Zach and Sara Allen said...

You need to come visit me for like a month so we can head up to Montana and go shooting!