Friday, July 22, 2011

School Is Officialy Out


First off, sorry for the lack of posts. I have been a little busy, with it being finals week and all. All the projects are in and I felt really good about all of my tests so now I can just hope for the best. 
We watched 'Invictus' and 'The Painted Veil' over the weekend. They were both great and I recommend them both. How ever the 'The Painted Veil' is a tear jerker.

 

Zach decided since it was now officially summer it was time for the hair to go and the facial hair to grow. Well until a church meeting comes up, that is.  So here is the before picture.


Durring


 After


 This week I also got my new phone. It was quite the fancy little thing along with its intricate packaging. So far so good. And I am just a little excited about the 8 mega pixel camera. The last 5 pictures are proof of its awesomeness (because there was none to limited editing done). 


 Since it was Brock's last night in Rexburg for a few years we had to spend it in style. We went to Ying Yang's for dinner, Golden arches for sundaes and then headed to Sammy's for some good Garret Sherwood singing.





 Now I am all ready to enjoy this wonderful summer. First off the family is driving up tomorrow for a full week of fun! But I'm not excited or anything.

Happy Summer Everyone!

No comments: