Thursday, June 16, 2011

Funny Little Story

I got out of class one day to find my bike tangled up with another and wedged between the bike rail bars. I was trying to untangle the two bikes and free mine from the pole when I noticed a goofy looking kid sitting on benches near by. As I tugged and pulled and scratched some paint off someone's bike the goofy kid came over and helped hold one bike so I could pull the other on off it. I thanked him for his help. He then said "My friends totally would have used that as a way to ask you on a date".
I gave a courtesy laugh and said "I am married, so that really wouldn't work our for your friends".
"That wouldn't stop me," he boldly said.
"Oh, yes it would," I replied hopping on my bike.
A few seconds later he back tracked sounding embarrassed "Your right. That would stop me. Sorry I said that. It really would stop me."
"I know it would" I said riding away.
I pretty much laughed all the way home. The poor kid was so humiliated. If his mother had been there he would have been in deep trouble for sure and he knew it.


So for a quick up date:
Zach and I talk to famous bloggers like all the time so were pretty much famous now. Zach won a blog give away and today I became a model. You can look for my skills online at the BYU-Idaho book store in a few weeks.


 Photo's from the Daybook party. The girl I am holding is amazing! Katherine is the Thrifted things blogger she is one of those cool people that let me in the famous circle. You need to go check her and her blog out.


We are awesome but you guys are even more awesome for reading and commenting. We think you guys are so great that we would love to know who you are! So, if you don't follow our blog yet, get on it! Follow us so we can know who you are. Maybe one day if I get 100 followers I will do a sweet give away. I know, bribes. Follow!

2 comments:

April said...

You wear it well.

Zach and Sara Allen said...

The mustache? Why, thank you. I guess its an Allen thing.