Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014


This year has brought a lot of changes for our little family. We enjoyed a wonderful pregnancy and birth of our perfect Anna. We moved to Salt Lake from New York City so Zach could grow in his career while I was able to step out of my office position into life as a mother.
2014 will also bring some great changes. We have been staying with my parents until February when the home we will be taking care of in Salt Lake is available. We will be eating out and exploring Salt Lake as much as we can. I think watching the world unfurl in the eyes of our now 5 month old Anna will be the greatest adventure of the new year. So, coming soon, a new home, a growing baby, and enjoying all Salt Lake has to offer. I guess we could throw in a resolution or two as well.
Happy New Year. May 2014 be your most adventurous year yet.

No comments: